Sencon manufactures Sensors, QA gauging and process control solutions for the Can Making industry, with a range of highly capable canmaking gauges.
These are grouped into:
- Benchtop semi-automatic gauges (Benchmark Series)
- Fully automatic conveyor fed gauges (Master Series)
- The classic Enamel Rater and Coatings Thickness gauges.
The Benchmark Series
- A unique and comprehensive range of benchtop gauges for beverage can measurement.
- Compact, standalone units that are ideally suited to the quality assurance laboratory and other offline locations.
- Using the same advanced technologies as the fully automatic Master Series that are well-proven.
- Fast, semi-automatic operation
Procedures are defined and selected with Sencon’s proprietary Process Master™ gauging software.
Intuitive touch screen icons.
Testing is automatically carried out as a can is loaded and the safety door closed.
- Multiple can sizes.
The gauges all accept different can body and neck diameters and can heights. No change parts or quick-fit inserts required. (See individual pages for details).
The Master Series
- Well-proven measurement techniques designed in a modular format.
- Gauges are purchased in single units or as integrated groups.
- Extra modules can be added to individual gauges at a later date.
- Systems are configured with:
Infeed conveyor (1, 3 or 5 lanes).
Central gauging control interface.
Up to three linked gauging units.
Automatic gauges for Ends manufacturers
- Shell measurement.
- Converted end progression measurement.
Sencon’s classic Enamel Rater and Coatings Thickness gauges
Proud sole distributors in the Southern Africa. Contact us on (021) 531 1410